Today we want to join in the celebration of Universal Children’s Day. We wish to save a special thought for the thousands of children affected by typhoon Haiyan-Yolanda in the Philippines, hoping we can help them with your donations, which you can send through Unicef with the following link.
Here are some good ideas we wish to share on this occasion, dedicated especially to our little ones:
– For increased safety in baby strollers, why not add automatic brakes?
– A device in pajamas that detects the child’s temperature and tells you if he or she has a fever.
– What if we change children’s seats in bikes and place them in front of us to control them better?
– An idea that suggests covering playgrounds, so that kids can still play outside despite the rain.
– Vegetables for small children in cartoon character shapes.
– An inflatable booster seat that can be adapted for different heights.
– Place meters to measure pollution and ozone levels next to playgrounds and schools.
– Bottled water that can be heated quickly to prepare the baby’s bottle.