Innovación abierta: the sum of ideas. Bilbao. October, 22nd and 23rd
This is the slogan chose by the organizing committee of the VII Edition of the Congress BGC+i (Business Global Conference), which will be held on October, 22nd and 23rd in Bilbao. The principal target of the event is to find the key elements of innovation, starting from sharing ideas and managing them in an adequate manner.
Among the speakers, we will find Eric Von Hippel (Director and Lecturer on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Group at the MIT Sloan School of Management), Henry Chesbrough (Executive Director and Lecturer of the Center for Open Innovation at Haas School of Business de Berkeley, University of California), Jules Goddard (Professor at the Centre for Management Development and researcher at the Management Innovation Lab of the London Business Scholl) and Joaquim Vilá (Director of the Executive Program on Management Innovation and Lecturer on innovation at IESE Business School).
Besides the speeches, business cases as examples of innovation and entrepreneurial effort will be presented from different perspectives, creating an atmosphere of interchange of practical experiences, which is characteristic for this event since many years.
Business cases presented will be:
– Organization and people: Cirque de Soleil and NH Hoteles
– Business Models: Puleva Biotech Exxentia , Grupo Matarromera, Alegria Activity, Grupo ZIV, JAZ-Zubiaurre, Grupo Lezama, Merkatu Interactiva and Agotek
– Connectivity and 2.0 companies: Telefónica and Fundación CTIC
– Social Innovation: Finland, City Hall of Hanau and BBK
– Marketing and Sales: Nespresso, SkunkFunk
– Business processes: Ikea, Correos
– Collaborative Innovation: Red Innovanet , Instituto Ibermática de Innovación.
The Congress and Music Hall “Euskalduna Jauregia” will host the event. Registration fees, starting from October, 7th, will be 300 Euro. Discounts are granted for more than one registration at a time. You may register through the web of the event.