ideas4all, or how to be an entrepreneur in times of crisis, at the 4th International Excellence ConventionFebruary 16, 2012
The 4th International Excellence Convention took place this last Wednesday, February 8 in Madrid. In this year’s edition, the central theme was “Entrepreneurship and Growth in difficult times”.
We at ideas4all were grateful for the invitation to take part and share our experience. Our colleague Ana Amelia Serrano was in charge of the presentation, as she shared what we believe have been the keys that have made our effort and hard work a success:
- Build a good team that is proactive and hardworking, enthusiastically involved in the project and prepared to follow a leader with the experience required to guide the team in the right direction.
- Have a good idea that can be carried out. In our case, it was an innovative idea for something that had not yet been developed.
- Adapt and be flexible if the course you had in mind for the project needs to change or is not what you expected, while always remaining focused on where we want to go, and clear about the idea you wish to communicate.
- Select the right financing solutions, as every project has different needs.
- Passion, lots of passion in what you do. This is an indispensable, common trait to all entrepreneurs.